Gulf Coast Mental Health Center is accepting applications for a CFO. The successful candidate with perform the duties of a CFO as well as a Controller within the agency. This position is that of a working CFO who will ensure the financial health of the agency in all aspects.
Duties of the CFO include but are not limited to:
- Provide guidance and oversight for the billing department.
- Responsible for monthly grant submissions.
- Oversee all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Work closely with the CEO to ensure the financial health of the agency.
- Provide annual budgets for the agency.
- Deliver monthly financial reports to the Board of Commissioners.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience related to the candidate’s ability to work through people and processes to appropriately secure and allocate resources for the entity.
- Experience in leading and coordinating the financial operations, not limited to, but including accounting, revenues, and financing of an outpatient healthcare entity.
Please send a completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.