Immediate openings are available for Community Support Services Specialists (Case Managers) in Harrison and Stone Counties. There are 2 openings in Harrison County located at the Main Office in Gulfport and the Crisis Stabilization Unit in Gulfport, MS. There is 1 opening available in our Stone County Office in Wiggins, MS.
Duties for these positions include but are not limited to:
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and willingness to use own transpiration in order to access clients in their homes
- Maintain current unrestricted driver’s license and maintain current auto insurance
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Provide direct services, support, and education to clients including linage to resources and advocacy within community settings
- Maintain caseloads in accordance with the Mississippi Department of Mental Health Standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or another mental health related field
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to email@example.com.