Immediate openings are available for Community Support Services Specialists (Case Managers) in Harrison County and Stone County. There is one opening in Harrison County located at the Main Office in Gulfport and one opening at the Crisis Stabilization Unit in Gulfport, MS. There is one opening in Stone County located in Wiggins, MS.
Duties for these positions include but are not limited to:
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and willingness to use own transpiration in order to access clients in their homes
- Maintain current unrestricted driver’s license and maintain current auto insurance
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
- Provide direct services, support, and education to clients including linkage to resources and advocacy within community settings
- Maintain caseloads in accordance with the Mississippi Department of Mental Health Standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or another mental health related field
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.