Gulf Coast Mental Health Center has an immediate opening for a Data Entry Clerk. The hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all center and outlying center charges are received by 10:00am daily
- Enter changes obtained from schedules and post daily
- Post any corrections as they come in from outer offices for previous posted charges
- Maintain recap for the month
- Open and close each ticket month, run client summary, and client monthly transactions.
- Prepare monthly fee recap, collection reports, and monthly statements
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum two experience in medical related data entry or billing
- Ability to operate a 10-key calculator
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to email@example.com.