Gulf Coast Mental Health Center has an opening for a Director at Gulf Coast Industries. Gulf Coast Industries is an adult IDD program which provides Pre-Vocational and Adult Day Services per Mississippi Department of Mental Health Standards.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervise staff
- Plan and schedule training and work activities including assignment of staff responsibilities and grouping of clients.
- Procure contracts for work activities for clients
- Responsible for program records and reporting
- Conduct client and care-giver conferences as necessary
- Master’s degree in a Mental Health related field (for this position a Master’s Degree in Special Education will suffice)
- Eligibility to receive professional licensure
- Managerial experience in a Mental Health or IDD program
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law
- Ability to obtain a Class D Driver’s License within 30 days of hire
Please apply by sending a completed application to email@example.com