Gulf Coast Mental Health Center is accepting applications for an Executive Director/CEO.
Duties of the Executive Director/CEO include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall leadership of Gulf Coast Mental Health Center.
- Ensure that all standards as set forth by the Mississippi Department of Mental Health are being met by the agency.
- Work closely with the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to prepare annual budgets and ensure compliance in all areas of financial management.
- Represent the agency as required, including attending monthly Executive Director meetings, attending meetings with the agency’s Board of Commissioners, attending County Boards of Supervisor meetings, and attending other community meetings and events related to mental health concerns in Region 13.
The Executive Director/CEO must meet the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree from and accredited college or university in public or business administration, hospital or health care administration, education or in a mental health or related field.
- A minimum of three years administrative experience in services related to mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities or substance use disorders services.
Please send a completed application and resume to email@example.com.