GCMHC has an immediate opening for an ICSS Therapist. This position can be located in Pearl River, Hancock, or Harrison County. The hours for this position are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Psychotherapy and evaluations consistent with training.
- Consultation/Education services within the scope of clinical expertise.
- Provide direct services, support and education to clients including linkage to resources and advocacy within community settings.
- Coordinate after-care appointments including therapy, resources and medical clinic.
- Track caseload and retention rate of clients being re-admitted to the hospital.
- Supervises clinical staff as assigned, including interns.
- Maintenance of medical records and all job-related record keeping in accordance with both center policy and DMH standards.
- Participation in Center committees as assigned.
- Perform other clinical duties as they arise and are assigned by your supervisor.
- Minimum of Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or other mental health related field.
- Eligibility for professional licensure.
- Relevant internship program as part of training or three years job related experience.
- Diagnostic and evaluation skills consistent with training.
- Intervention skills on individual, couples, family, and group level.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.