Gulf Coast Mental Health Center has an opening for a Mental Health Case Coordinator. This position is a Full Time Monday-Friday 8a-5pm.
- Complete treatment plans with patients annually.
- Complete new releases of information with clients.
- Complete the DLA or other functional assessments needed annually.
- Coordinate with treating providers for coordination of care for those patients who do not require a Community Support Specialist.
- Master’s Degree in a Mental Health related field.
- Eligible to obtain professional licensure.
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law.
Please apply by sending a completed application to email@example.com