Gulf Coast Mental Health Center has two openings for Mental Health Clinicians at the Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU) located in Gulfport, MS. The hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with rotating on-call coverage.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide intensive crisis intervention as the need arises.
- Provide psychotherapy, family therapy, group therapy, psychological evaluation ,and other therapy issued consistent with training.
- Act as a liaison between family and consumer.
- Monitors and reports to appropriate medical personnel any and all side effects and/or problems associated with prescribed medications
- Records progress notes pertaining to clients’ progress, activity level, and function level.
- Master’s degree in a Mental Health related field
- Eligible to obtain professional licensure
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to email@example.com