Gulf Coast Mental Health Center has openings in Harrison and Pearl River Counties for Outpatient Mental Health Clinicians.
Harrison County 2 positions in Adult Services 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Pearl River County 2 positions in Outpatient Therapy serving both Children and Adult Clients
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To provide individual, couples, family, and/or group counseling consistent with training
- To provide psychological assessments as needed
- To complete all medical records and other paperwork promptly and in accordance with Center policy
- To provide consultation-education services when necessary
- Master’s degree in a Mental Health related field
- Eligibility for professional licensure
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to email@example.com.