Immediate openings available for 3 Part Time employees at New Hope House Women’s Group Home located in Harrison County. The part time shifts available will be scheduled in the following way:
Open Part Time Position 1-Sun 4p-9p, Tues 3p-11p, Thurs 3p-11p, Sat 10a-2p
Open Part Time Position 2-Sun 10a-2p, Wed 3p-11p, Fri-4p-9p, Sat 3p-11p
Open Part Time Position 3-Sun 7a-4p, Wed 4p-9p, Thurs 4p-9p, Sat 7a-4p
Note: Part Time employees will be expected to occasionally pick up extra shifts due to scheduled vacations, call outs, etc.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Transport and supervise residents during planned field trips and appointments
- Complete resident progress notes in accordance with program guidelines
- Provide guidance and support to residents as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the group home Coordinator
- High School Diploma or GED (proof of education is required)
- Valid MS Driver’s License and insurable for driving. Must obtain a Class D license within 30 days of hire.
- Prior experience with a supervised living setting desirable.
- Ability to pass a background check per state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.