Gulf Coast Mental Health Center has openings for 2-3 Part-Time PMHNP’s. These positions can be located in any of the four counties that GCMHC serves (Harrison, Hancock, Pearl River, and Stone).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide adult, children, and adolescent psychiatric evaluations
- Provide psychiatric medication evaluations
- Provide medication prescriptions appropriate for the treatment of psychiatric illnesses
- Complete medical records in accordance with GCMHC policies
- Participate in treatment planning with Mental Health Clinicians
- Posses a Master’s of Science in Nursing with an emphasis in psychiatric mental health
- Posses a current, non restricted, Mississippi state Board of Nursing License
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.