There is an immediate opening available for a School Based Clinician in the Harrison County School District.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Complete assessments, provide individual/family therapy sessions in the school and Center settings, and provide crisis services, consultations, and other collaborations in the school setting
- Responsible for development and implementation of treatment plans
- Maintain client records in accordance with state and federal law
- Participate in weekly staff meetings, school staff meetings, and in-service training
- Perform other duties as assigned by the School Based Services Coordinator
- Master’s Degree in behavioral science, social work, psychology, or other mental health related field
- Professional License, i.e., PCMHT, CMHT, LMSW, LPC, LMFT-A, LMFT, or LCSW
- Ability to pass a background check per state law
- Experience in diagnosing problematic moods, behaviors, and family disfunctions
- Knowledge of child development, family dynamics, parenting skills, psychological theory, and cultural influences
Please apply by sending a completed application to email@example.com.