Human Resources Coordinator: This is administrative work performing various phases of Human Resources with a distinct level of technical proficiency for a community mental health center. An
employee at this level is able to exercise independent judgement regarding procedures, rules, and regulations as they affect programmatic areas such as recruitment and selection, classification and compensation, employee evaluation, and other human resources/human capital services. The incumbent generally provides assistance to administrators, managers, supervisors, and nonmanagement employees on questions/problems regarding general human resources. The employee will receive supervision and answer directly to the Executive Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A. To be responsible for the function and operation of the Human Resources office, including:
- Recruit, select, train, and maintain personnel in conjunction with other staff.
- Maintain personnel records according to standards and professional credentialing requirements.
- Coordinate personnel actions, such as orientation, employee evaluations, changes in salary and employee status, termination of employment.
- Develop personnel forms and systems.
- Coordinate personnel policy revisions.
- Enroll employees in and monitor employee benefits.
- Maintain Workers’ Compensation files and monitor cases.
- Train employees and oversee employee training program.
B. To assist in other organization, administrative, and management functions, including:
- Maintain the Center’s Policies and Procedures manual, including timely revisions.
- Coordinate site/certification visits and compliance with state standards and federal regulations.
- Participate in Management Team and other standing and ad hoc committees as assigned.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director, as needed.
Qualifications Required: Bachelor’s Degree required with five years’ related experience. Two year’s human resources related experience; (Master’s degree or equivalent in related field could be substituted for one year of job-specific experience.) Knowledge of human resources administration. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm on Friday, March 6, 2020.