Gulf Coast Mental Health Center has an opening for a Licensed Mental Health Clinician in Children’s Outpatient Services (FACT) in the Harrison County Office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To provide individual, family, and/or group counseling consistent with training
- To provide psychological assessments as needed
- To complete all medical records and other paperwork promptly and in accordance with Center policy
- To provide consultation-education services when necessary
- Master’s degree in a Mental Health related field
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to email@example.com