Gulf Coast Mental Health Center has two openings for Full Time MCERT Therapists in Harrison and Stone/Pearl River Counties.
Duties for these positions include but are not limited to:
- Cover Crisis Walk-ins in County Offices in Stone, Pearl River, Hancock, and Harrison Counties
- Provide 24 hour, 7-days a week coverage for after hours crisis calls both via telephone and onsite (as requested)
- Pre-evaluation screening for involuntary commitments
- Complete Mental Health Assessments
- Provide direct services, support, and education to clients including linkage to resources and advocacy within community settings
- Must complete all required trainings as outlined by the Mississippi Department of Mental Health
- Master’s Degree in a Mental Health related field
- Eligibility for professional licensure
- Dependable transportation with full insurance coverage (must provide proof of insurance coverage)
- 1-2 years experience working in crisis intervention
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to email@example.com.