Gulf Coast Mental Health Center has an opening for a Part-time Program Assistant at our Women’s Group Home New Hope House. The part-time shifts available are primarily for afternoons, evenings, and overnights primarily Friday-Sunday. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Transport and supervise residential clients during planned field trips and appointments
- Complete client progress notes in accordance with program guidelines
- Provide guidance and support to clients as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Group Home Coordinator
- High School Diploma or GED (proof of education is required).
- Valid MS Class D Driver’s License and insurable for driving.
- Prior experience in a residential facility desirable.
- Ability to pass a background check per state law.
Please apply by sending a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.