Immediate openings available for 2 Full Time employees and 1 Part Time employee at Crossroads Recovery Center located in Gulfport, MS. The full time shifts available are 3p-11p and 11p-7a. The part time shifts available are primarily for afternoons and evenings primarily Friday-Sunday. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Transport and supervise residential drug treatment clients during planned field trips and appointments
- Complete client progress notes in accordance with program guidelines
- Provide guidance and support to clients as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Residential Director
- High School Diploma or GED (proof of education is required)
- Valid MS Driver’s License and insurable for driving. Must obtain a Class D license within 30 days of hire.
- Prior experience in a residential drug treatment facility desirable.
- Ability to pass a background check per state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to email@example.com.