Immediate openings are available for 4 Part Time (PRN) Psychiatric Technicians at the Crisis Stabilization Unit in Gulfport. Part Time (PRN) Psychiatric Technicians will be scheduled one to two shifts per pay period, and will be expected to cover shifts due to call outs or scheduled time off.
- Assist clients with required ADL to include shaving, feeding, bathing, dressing, and elimination, if necessary.
- Supervises and monitors client behavior.
- Assists in monitoring the physical standards to ensure a safe, healthy living environment.
- Assists with and supervises meals, snacks, visitation, telephone use, recreational, and social activities.
- Assists clients in orientation and discharge or transfer from CSU.
- Deals effectively with physically and verbally combative clients to include verbal de-escalation as well as physical crisis intervention.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED required
- Obtain CPR and Crisis Intervention training within 90 days of hire
- Ability to pass a background check as required by state law
Please apply by sending a completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.